Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sushi King Bonanza!!

     Managed to have lunch at Sushi King on it's second last day of the bonanza, I was kinda excited because it was actually my first time going to Sushi King for the bonanza. Almost every sushi there was only RM2.00! I ate 7 plates of sushi but still wasn't really full. Even though I didn't fill up my tummy completely, I still enjoyed myself with my friends by gossiping and taking photos while having our lunch. :D



I finished 7 plates of sushi but still HUNGRY! D'=

We ate a total of 32 plates of assorted sushi!!!

photo with Jia Xin, Sue Jing, Ai Pei and Janice. These are the girls I spent my wonderful sushi lunch with. x)

Jia Xin posing with the plates. xP

I still feel like having more sushi... if only i have the $$ to eat more. =/

me and Ai Pei typical photo posing pose. HEHEHE!!

All of us! (three of us plus two hands)

    Had a great time eating sushi and spending time with the girls. I guess I will still be going to the bonanza again if and only if my pocket isn't empty during that time. *fingers crossed* 


No comments:

Post a Comment